Scaligner is a flexible system for antibody sequence analysis. It automates the sequence annotation process of candidates antibodies produced by high-throughput screening, cloning and sequencing:
- identify germlines, frameshifts, mutations and PTM,
- number aminoacids using Kabat, Chothia, Martin, IMGT or AHo schemes,
- cluster sequences by CDR or framework regions,
- build sequence alignment
- evaluate sequence humanness
- visualize mutations, PTM and frameshifts.
In addition, sequences and annotations are stored in a relational database and can be shared securely with your team:
- secure storage of sequences with access right management,
- share sequence annotations in your team,
- organize sequences in project lists.
NGS data analysis is using a powerful clustering method that will assist you to extract actionable information from your data, in a simple interface. Similarly to regular antibody sequence analysis, millions of DNA sequence are analyzed, variable regions (eg, CDR3) are clustered and results are presented to the user, with the possibility to drill down to individual sequences to select candidates.
Scaligner is developed by Drugdesigntech.